We are currently recruiting for an Automation engineer on permanent or temporary basis to join our team in Blackburn, Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proficient at programming of PLC based control systems (Siemens TIA Portal) with many digital and analogue data points with remote I/O.
- Proving, building and testing design concepts (Communication with VSD drives, Battery Chargers, HMI Screens)
- Proficient at component selection, creating and approving Bills of Materials for automation parts.
- Proficient Technical manual writing, operating philosophy and i/o lists.
- PLC programming experience using TIA portal
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols i.e CAN bus, Profinet, Modbus and RS-485.
- Willing to work with software environments such as panel pilot, modpoll, modscan.
- Testing PLC based control systems to prove their functionality
- Design & developing new technology
- An engineering degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Programming of Siemens PLC systems
- Hands on experience of control systems
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
JCE Group (UK) Ltd
Blackburn Business Park
|Permanent, 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
|Competitive, dependent on experience